Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Star Hero slapped by a Woman


 
 
Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan Today revealed that during his earlier days in the Industry, he was slapped by a women for being part of a bad film and called that phase as the lowest time in his life."Once, I was slapped by a women when I had gone to a theatre to see how my film is faring. She said, "Stop. You're embarrassing your family and ruining your father's (Amitabh Bachchan) name". And it was not the slap that hurt me, but the words she has uttered. Although it wasn't a good feeling then, Thankfully, I'm able to laugh about it now," said Abhishek."I awoke my father in the mid-night and said to him that I have committed a mistake and no one wants to see me on screen. Then he said, "If people don't want you, filmmakers willn't be making films with you," he added. Referring to the above incident, Abhishek said an actor had to believe in himself to make it big in the Industry. There is an opinion in public about star kids that everything for them is a cakewalk. But the reality is that they should undergo a lot of pain to live-up to the expectations of fans of their family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment